Dark Age of Camelot Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Daoc Crossover 7.2

Softwares:

-Macbook with mac os 10.5.6 / 2.4Ghz intel core duo processor / 2G of sdRam / Intel GMA x3100 Video Card / etc:
The game installs and patches without any problem. I can enter the game choose a realm, load the character screen and then the game sometimes crashes when creating a character and if it doesnt yet it will once i enter load it and start moving around the beginner's room. My idea of the problem: the game doesn't work well with Intel GMA Video cards.

-Macbook Pro with Mac os 10.4.11 installed / 2.4GHz intel core duo processor / 2G SDRAM / GeForce 8600 GT Video Card / etc:
The game also installs and patches without any problem on this OS. Everything is fine until entering the game, ive tried changing the resolution, changing graphic options, etc. After trying the windowed mode, the game crashed again and now i am unable to log into any server. The game crashes as soon as it tries to load leaving me with an error message :

Error: Renderer Creation Failed!

Thats all for now.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiY05wbTlyTnc2VlIyTHBSRiIsImdkcHIiOjB9