Dark Age of Camelot Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Renderer Creation Failure

Allright, as for the renderer creation failures wich seem to be the problem here, i might have found a solution.
Since it was also happening on windows xp pc users i went and searched the internet to find this post http://support.darkageofcamelot.com/kb/article.php?id=229 wich might be the key to making it work on your mac/linux.

Also, maybe trying to run it in windows 2000 bottle will fix this. Not tried yet, will do.

Hope this can help some of you out there!

Edit: I feel so stupid now... Didn't realize this was a resolution to your other post. I thought you had a double-post :)

I forget where it is, but search within the CrossOver folder in Application Support (/User/~user/Library/Application Support) for "user.dat" and delete that/those files.

This will reset the graphics settings. This is a problem also in the native Windows version and listed in Mythics Knowledge Base.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQUJReEJuMzVjS1lmdTNGRiIsImdkcHIiOjB9