Dark Age of Camelot Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

CrossOver Games 7.2 Screen resolution problem

The game runs smoothly and with a mouse cursor (as someone reported disappeared in earlier versions), but I have one single problem:

The screen resolution never seems perfect.
I get black bars where the Mac menu bar and the dock is. The game is not clickable in those areas, but the game thinks its filling the screen.

This also results in me having to click further down (about 1inch) below the actual game interface.

Any ideas?

i have had the same problem.

fix: create virtual desktop size in winecfg to the resolution u need. this should also be the best way to have daoc in "window mode" without any "render creation failed" failures

greets

Yeah I noticed that running it with wincfg at 1024x768 resolution makes it not only work but also renders the "game rendering creation failed" scenario dissapate.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZTJzZjRkUHJFTFRodWI5cCIsImdkcHIiOjB9