Diablo II Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Diablo 2 No Sound in 17.0-17.5

Hello,

As the title suggests, I'm running Diablo 2 via CX 17.0 & 17.5 but not getting any sound at all. I've tried to Google solutions but nothing has worked so far (especially the audio switch to emulation fix as that option doesn't appear any more). Any help would be appreciated!

Specs:
Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS
RAM: 8GB
CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz × 4
GPU: GeForce GT 1030/PCIe/SSE2
Gnome: 3.28.2
OS Type: 64-bit

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiTG56V3pUcVJKWWRRZm50MyIsImdkcHIiOjB9