Diablo II Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Success! - Almost

I had both the failure to recognize mounted cd & the blank/black window problem with D2/LOD under CO 4.3. The first issue i solved via a nocd crack (although it is somewhat irritating to have to apply such a crack to a legit copy of the game!).

The second issue was solved by installing the fglrx drivers for my ATI Mobility 9000 (under Ubuntu Hoary).

However, I have yet to hear any sound from the game. I will continue looking & post results.

Sweet! Sound is now working after uncommenting the line

HardwareAcceleration = "Emulation"

in the dsound section of ~/.cxoffice/dotwine/config

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiTXdWYkJDTFJrYWN4bTIyZiIsImdkcHIiOjB9