Diablo II Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

D2 LOD installs and runs fine, but mouse issues

I'm sure this is some kind of configuration issue. I was able to install D2, upgrade to LOD and install the 1.11 patch just fine and the game seems to run without issue. Graphics and animation look fine, but the mouse is jerky and is seems that just the mouse is dropping frames or somehting. You move the mouse and there's a hesitation then the pointer jumps to the new location, then a hesitation, etc. The animation is smooth and it actually looks pretty good. It will even run in a window.

I've tried a couple of different configurations but still get the mouse problem.

Any ideas?

P4, 2.66, 2gig memory
nVidia 6600GT
Fedora 8

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoia015Smh3eWVoNUZkUkpYSiIsImdkcHIiOjB9