Diablo II Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Blizzard's next patch

I hear there are to be many changes in the next patch, glide being dropped is one. I look forward to seeing how well wine rolls with these new changes. I have all along used a glide to GL wrapper to get better video.

That's interesting. Which video card do you have, and which wrapper did you use? I've tried a couple of them, and while the performance is a lot better I have had some stability issues and just switched back. Usually I play with just the DDraw mode since it's much faster than the D3D.

nope only major changes were support for the intel macs, blizzards digital downloader and a few fixes

glide support is still in there (i use it myself)

the -opengl commandline switch is also still in there not that its very useful tho

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiN3hibkdDdHhaTlBTUEdGciIsImdkcHIiOjB9