Diablo II Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Diablo II still trying...

Already said this but:
i've done as you said but can't install the patch! It tells me: "Registry error loading key 'Diablo II\InstallPath'
File not found"

Some stuff... can i use backup cds? Cause it is asking for the Play Cd! I have the original disc of the Lord Of Destruction, can't install even LOD, nor 1.11b for the Diablo 2
I would love to know something for this cause i would love to try Diablo 2 and i am advocate on Diablo 2 too.

Please reply fast... if possible a notify or a reply for my mail please :s clkstudios@gmail.com

Which version of CX office are you using, and which distro of linux?

I installed it last night with CX Office 6.0.1 running on Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn Beta, and it worked very well. It updated, I tried it on Battlenet, and in single play mode and everything worked well.

I've been using this on battlenet LoD for a long while now. Add the glide to GL wrapper, and it works great. When I installed LoD, I did the whole install in one shot. D2 in its own bottle, and then LoD in the same bottle after it asks if you want to install more. Beside the tweak for sound, there is nothing to this at all. It just works. I'm just about to validate 6.1.0 right now to make sure it's still working right under the latest release. In fact this is more stable than the native mac client under carbon that crashes out all the time.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoidGFCWkp0N25HekFuUnN6QyIsImdkcHIiOjB9