Diablo II Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Fullscreen issues

Hi, when i start Diablo II in fullscreen i hear sound but its all white and I can drag the white around the screen. It works fine when i start it in window mode by either emulating a desktop screen or by starting through "Run Command". I am using Mac OS X 10.5.7 with an Intel GMA X3100. I would like to know if starting in window mode and then switching to fullscreen with fix it and if there is a way to do this. Otherwise is there a way to fix the problem with fullscreen.

After updating my Mac i had the same problem as you have right now. After some searching and some random button pressing i actually figured out the problem!!! All you have to do is go into configure, the bottle that diablo 2 is in, control panel, winecfg, then once your in there go to the graphics tabs and uncheck all the windows settings. the game started right up and the video game back.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoieG5rcnZZU3hGcThQWndzayIsImdkcHIiOjB9