Diablo II Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

High Res Mod and Crossover

Hi

Quick question regarding the Crossover and Diablo 2. Very interested in buying crossover for playing Diablo 2 on my imac, however I would really like to be able to run a high res mod for windows to update the graphics a little.

My question is would this be possible using crossover?

See Link : http://www.widescreengamingforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16131

It seems all you need to do is the following,

"To install, simply copy D2MultiResGame.exe, D2MultiRes.dll and
D2MultiRes.mpq to your Diablo II directory. You do not need
to copy over or replace any of your files, and none of your
files will be changed."

Would this be possible? I would test it but I don't own a version of Diablo 2 need to work out weather to buy the windows or Mac version depending on weather this works.

Any help would be great,

Thanks,

I'm pretty sure that Diablo II comes on the same disk, Windows and Mac, so you should be safe to buy it, and you can at the very least play the mac version :)

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQmU1Y2h0WWVYQkU2bmV3RyIsImdkcHIiOjB9