Diablo II Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Blank screen on starting

I have installed diablo 2 + expansion set + patch... everythings was fine.. no problems.

When I start the game.. the screen become black (i think this is normal) and the next
screen is a white square. I waited for 5 minutes and nothig happened... so I moved the pointer..
nothing happened again.. then I clicked... and surprise! If I click and hold the button I can
move the white square... is it. I can´t start the game... I just have a "white square application"!

Any ideia to resolve this problem?
thanks in advance!

Go to manage bottles. Then control panel then graphics and check emulate desktop.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiU3RoUlpVc3JVZEhka05KWCIsImdkcHIiOjB9