Diablo II Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Eastern sun mod does not run

I installed diablo 2 and LOD in a bottle and it runs and plays just fine, no issues at all. I installed a popular mod for it called Eastern Sun in the same bottle via just running it's installer. However, when I try to run this mod, the virtual desktop loads and then exits moments later, it won't run at all. It seems like that it should considering diablo 2 works just fine and a mod just means it uses different files for the game. Has anyone else ever tried this and got it working? Eastern sun is a great mod and really the only reason I want to play the game. I really hope I can get this working, I just need some help.

Hey Corey,

Have you had any luck? Does the Eastern Sun mod have its own .exe? Does it create a shortcut on your desktop? I've never used a D2 mod before, sorry.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSmR5VkJDNjRrVnA5UXdidCIsImdkcHIiOjB9