Diablo III Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Problems on a Nvidia gtx 560 Ti

Hello everyone,

I have just installed Diablo 3 without a problem, but now that I want to play, I've been bothered by wrong colors and strange textures while running on Ubuntu 12.04 (amd64), other games don't have this problem and I haven't found a solution yet... Any ideas as to what should I do to fix it?

Did you ever resolve this issue? It works fine for me with the same GPU. I use the drivers from https://launchpad.net/~xorg-edgers/+archive/ppa .

I have the same GPU and also no problems.

Robin Antonick, the original designer says EA utilized his code but didn’t pay him; EA denies this.

Proceedings in the court case between Electronic Arts and original Madden designer Robin Antonick began this week in San Francisco, with Bloomberg providing a report from inside the courtroom.

A lawyer for Antonick told a jury this week that EA continued to use his code to create later versions of Madden, but never paid him for his work.

"Electronic Arts told him one thing and did another," Antonick's lawyer Robert Carey said in opening arguments.

For its part, EA denies using Antonick's code, saying later Madden NFL games were built outside of the foundation Antonick originally created.

EA "never used anything of Robin Antonick's in any later games," company lawyer Susan Harriman said. "Mr. Antonick's lawsuit is too late."

The opening arguments came as part of the first phase of the case, which will determine if the statute of limitations passed and if Antonick is in fact owed any money for Madden games sold before 1996.

From gameguyz[b]

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSGVkelBkY1JDVGFFTGtzRyIsImdkcHIiOjB9