Diablo III Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Checkering Graphics Gltiches

I just recently started playing DIII again and am noticing some serious issues that were not present when I played shortly after the game was released. I was able to fix the crashing/performance issues with other tips on this board, but cannot seem to fix a really unpleasant graphics bug no matter what I try. Around all lights, chests, and anything glowing (i.e. dungeon entrances) as well as some other random places I am getting extremely pixelated images - sort of a skewed checkered pattern over the whole object.

My video card is an ATI Radeon HD 5770

Currently I'm running Ubuntu 12.10 32-bit with Crossover 12.0.0
Previously I was running Bodhi Linux 32-bit (based on Ubuntu 12.04 but running E17 instead of Unity) with whatever version of Crossover was current when Diablo III first released. Obviously there have also been significant updates to the game itself since last time I played.

The only other thing of note is that I've added a second monitor to my setup.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have the same problem with my ATI 5770. It's a little better if I run at the default monitor resolution, but it's still there

I also removed the Ubuntu fglrx package and installed the Catalyst drivers. Same thing is still happening.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoicW5nZkZxcHRWUkFKVTRTSCIsImdkcHIiOjB9