Diablo III Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

screen resolution problem CrossOver 12.5.1 Ubuntu 13.10

Hiyas i try to run Diablo 3 in CrossOver 12.5.1 and if i click in play the screen go to shrink and knot display good i need to restart the pc to use the pc again :( i have ubuntu 13.10 64 bits
Video Intel HD 3000

in heart of stone i can play perfect i have 2 bottle one for hearthstone and other for diablo III in Diblo III it give that problem :(

You may try to run it in emulated desktop mode to set the resolution.

For this you start the bottle manager, select the D3 bottle, Control Panel tab, Wine Configuration, Graphics tab and check the "emulate virtual desktop" setting. Start Diablo 3, go to video options and select a proper resolution. Then follow the same steps to turn off the emulated desktop.

ok Thanks i go to try

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSHY1cEhMeWd0RmJDRnROQyIsImdkcHIiOjB9