Diablo III Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Fix Resolution 800x600

if you get the problem at run Diablo it go to resolution 800x600 and knot change onli restart the computer to fix this problem need to do

1. Open the Bottle Manager
  2. Click on the bottle where Diablo 3 is installed
  3. Go to Panel control
  4. Select wine Configuration
  5. Click on Graphics
  6. Click in Emulate Virtual Desktop
  7. Add resolution 1024 x 768
  8. Apply and Acept
  9. Run the game

naw you can edit the configuration enter to option of the game and change the resolution to 1024x768 go out from the game go to wine configuration and uncheck emulate virtual desktop next run the game and you can see more better the game and put the perfect resolution for you monitor :)

Sorry me english is bad i speak spanish happy hunting

Sup mate,

thanks for posting this! A friend of mine is using Crossover 14.0.3 for Diablo III and he is having the same issue. In his case though, the entire game just freezes, after he tries to change the resolution inside of the game via the game-settings.

Did you (or anyone else for that matter) encounter the same behavior?

He is running Ubuntu 14.04.1 64-bit with 4 GB of RAM and a single Geforce GTX 450 with 2GB of GDDR5. He installed the game into the existing WoW bottle, which already had Battle.net installed to it (Crossover actually defaulted to that selection/bottle when he selected D3 in the list of supported games).

Cheers,
Alex

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoicmFtQ0VOOHFBd0x1eFdiVSIsImdkcHIiOjB9