Diablo III Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Overwatch Install Hangs

HI,

Couple of issues... Trying to install Overwatch using Crossover 18.5 on an Ubuntu 18.04 LTS and getting the following:

1. Visual C++ 2005 8.0 fails to find the EXE. Is there a work around for this or a new script with the updated location to the file?
  2. During the install of Overwatch from Battlenet after logging in, the computer locks up every time I click the mouse for about 10 - 30 seconds and then frees up, untill I click the mouse again, then it locks the computer again for another 10 - 30 seconds. Is there a fix for this?

According to the Overwatch "What Runs" page, this should work without issue.

Thanks for any help. Let me know if you need ant more info.

Oh, Im using Nvidia driver 435.21.

Thanks!
Joe

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiM0NTcjJLQmdjR0tZdlFjVCIsImdkcHIiOjB9