Divine Divinity Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Double Mouse Cursor

After installing CrossOver Games 9.0, Divine Divinity has had the problem of displaying a double mouse cursor.

The game displays both the intended in-game mouse cursor graphic, along with a white standard mouse arrow, overlapping each other. This is a new issue (at least for my configuration) that arose with CrossOver 9.0.

Hi,

I've also tagged this onto my ticket as well....can you please
detail your platform/OS(version)/videocard specs? (and if applicable
video drivers being used)..it might help nail down the problem...

Cheers!

Artist Formally Known as Dot wrote:

Hi,

I've also tagged this onto my ticket as well....can you please
detail your platform/OS(version)/videocard specs? (and if applicable

video drivers being used)..it might help nail down the problem...

Cheers!

Hi Don. Thanks for the comment.

I'm experiencing this problem on OS X 10.6.3. The video card is an NVidia 9400M.

Hi,

Thanks for that...it helps to know exactly what system makeup is involved 😉

Cheers!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiOENyZFF1emtFTVpZZGdVcCIsImdkcHIiOjB9