Dota 2 Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Green and Red Menu Screen

When I start up DOTA 2, the menu comes up green and red. This wouldn't be much of an issue except it doesn't allow me to access parts of the menu. I currently have an early 2011 mbp with 16gb ram and I'm using 12.0. If it helps, I am also using the AMD Radeon HD 6750M 1024 MB graphics card.

I had the same problem.

You could try to disable GLSL as described here:
http://www.codeweavers.com/support/wiki/mac/faq/cxgamesmac_enableglsl

I personally found performance on my system less than desirable however.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiV1k2ckJ0UDk0TlVrcEFIRiIsImdkcHIiOjB9