Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Premium Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Premium, CrossOver 13.0.1 and openSUSE 13.1 (64bit) error installing

I had DNS working on openSUSE 13.1 (32bit) with CX 13.0.1, but when I changed to openSUSE 13.1 (64bit) I get the following: Error: DgnUseDll failed with error code -1 when attempting to load C:\users\crossover\Temp{EFFA53BC-8C04-2E21-3D90-A13B1697B0CA}\dd10hook.dll into memory.

DNS starts to install but quits just after the install shield is set up and the main green installation notice appears.

Any ideas?

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiNEp1QzlBbnlZTThDdW1uUiIsImdkcHIiOjB9