DragonSky Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Two steps back

First impressions so far...

Significantly less stable than the closed beta version. ;.;

The install process also adds "xfire"... apparently a voice chat client. Cancelling that install might be causing problems with the full install. Just let it go and ignore it.

Logged in and got SOMEONE ELSE's characters! (Ooh, that's a BIG problem) o.O

Still has great potential, but definitely needs more time in the oven right now.

Is there a way to get rid of those nasty Launcher.bin errors?

I can play for a while (time varies), but then I'll always get a Launcher.bin error. I have to force quit CrossOver to get out of the mostly frozen game. (The music will still play.)

Thanks!

I haven't spent a lot of time in there yet... haven't seen that error in the Open Beta, although I think I did see something similar in Closed. Hell, I'm lucky if I get my own characters on login! o.O

Check with the forums on Aeria Games. There might be a solution there. ...or at least more people who might share your pain.

I'm just glad to see someone else from here playing! ^^

It's gotten worse. Now I get a Launcher.bin error the second I finish logging into the game. That means I can't play at all.

I seem to be the only person who's got this problem. Are you sure there's no fix for it?

Well, you and I are the only ones playing the game here, apparently. ^^

A quick look at the Aeria Games message boards shows you're not along with the launcher.bin issue

http://forums.aeriagames.com/?f=291

I was trying with several secreens resolutions, both servers of the gamnes, explorer 6 installed on the same bottle, without screensavers & efects of sounds &...
The game stopeed & block the mac in several seconds...& i can´t play..
i´ll try with x-fire actived but block without launcher.bin error,simply block!

Wait until CXG 8.0 is released, then. Should be soon.

Hi harry! What´s CXG 8.0?

CXG - CrossOver Games

The next release of CXG makes it much easier to install Dragon Sky.

If you are still having trouble with Dragon Sky, remove it and reinstall into a new bottle. It does not need any extra files.

i removed & reinstalled yet in the same bottle &.... now not loading jajajaja.
Probably i´ll hope next CXG.
I´m now playing meetin2 it´s goes, but don´t have the graphips as dragon & twelve sky...
i´m continue searching...

1 to 10 of 10

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZ1EyV3lmcFVHdFpoQmFwciIsImdkcHIiOjB9