DragonSky Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

good! but the characters...

At least! i was trying with 12sky 1 & 2, Exteel...& nothing!
Even installed explorer 6.
But with Dragon sky can loading! but...
I must build the character from a pc (windows).
But now all is ok.
My mac block 4 times trying to make character & doesn´t goes on the first server.
See yah on dragon sky!
& good luck to play with Macintosh! jaja

The only known Aeria games that work with CXG (as of now) are Dragon Sky and Shin Megaim Tensei: Imagine ("SMT")

If you are having trouble with Dragon Sky, reinstall it into its own bottle.

Twelve Sky does work, but is a little buggy, and requires some extra files (see the Tips & Tricks there)

I was trying with several secreens resolutions, both servers of the gamnes, explorer 6 installed on the same bottle, without screensavers & efects of sounds &...
The game stopeed & block the mac in several seconds...& i can´t play

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiSmVtVlNoVFBtSGR4ZlY2TiIsImdkcHIiOjB9