Dungeon Siege Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Works again with CXG8!

Now that CXG8 is out, I can say the Dungeon Siege is working just fine once again. In fact, it works even better; the garbled box no longer surrounds the cursor and, of course, the game no longer freezes after loading. I am running the game with the Ultima V:Lazarus mod, and have not tested the vanilla version, as I have no reason to.

I'm still having the garbled box around my cursor and the stuttering intro videos. CxG 8.0 on Mac OS 10.6. Occurs on both my Mac Pro and Macbook Pro. :(

Hmmm. Well, I have U5:Lazarus installed. I wonder if that makes a difference? All I can say is that it is finally performing flawlessly, and I haven't altered my bottle since first install when I was still having those problems. When I get a chance, maybe I'll archive this bottle and create a new one to see what happens.

I'll try a fresh reinstall myself and see what happens. I have the Legends of Aranna CD version containing both games. What kind of bottle are you using?

Win XP

I tried a new bottle and new install of the game, and no improvement. I'm wondering if the problem is that I have the Legends of Aranna version. I can't imagine that a mod like what you are using would correct this problem.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoicmJrRmZiU3o2TENHcmY2YSIsImdkcHIiOjB9