Dungeon Siege Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Dungeon Siege Error

I installed Dungeon Siege successfully but when I click on the 'play now' button an error pops up that says something like "an error in program incd64.tmp caused the program to quit. The problem may be a deficiency error in wine..etc." I have all the requirements and Leopard 10.5.8. Do I have to get Snow Leopard or something or is it fixable? I am working with the trial version of Crossover Games.
Any advice?

Same here (using snow leopard, so that's not the fix). I'm running off Legends of Arana, though, so maybe that's the problem?

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiV0JnbXp2eHpFc1FzczVWUCIsImdkcHIiOjB9