Dungeons & Dragons: Dragonshard Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Demo doesn't work

The demo seems promising but then dies right before the level loads. Maybe the full game runs?

I've got the full game and, as my rating implies, it installs and plays flawlessly. Of course, I haven't played it for very long, so it might crap out later on. But so far, so good.

the game behaves very strangly with my crossover version. i installed it with 7.1.1 and well, it seemed to work. the menu loaded (even with other versions of crossover - i tried 7.0.0, 7.1.2 and 7.2) and i was able to play the hole 6 parted tutorial. but in the sixth part, i do not know why, the game didn´t drew the unit textures, nor did it create the uni models. so all i had from the heroine i should have commanded, was a very nice blue floating cloak. the only part of her that was drawn also all other models were invisible.
well i thought why not try a patch or another version of crossover games. with all other versions, like 7.0.0 and 7.2 the game got into the menu but failed to create the ingame graphics. with 7.1.2 on the other hand i also had a nice menu but when the sixth part of the tutorial should have started there was a quickly flashing errormessage and a sudden crash.
the patch (i used version 1.2.1) wasn´t a good idea too. now i got the crash in every version of crossover games i tried.

any ideas?

avarchillion

update: i deleted the bottle and created a new one in which i installed dragonshard again. i, again, got into the menu, but the models in tutorial 6 where again invisible and the moment i tried to play the campagne it crashed again. well, i´m running out of ideas.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiNGdHdkVXeXg5QUhIVFVGRSIsImdkcHIiOjB9