Dungeons & Dragons Online Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Hangs on Hourglass Icon on Load

When I start this game, it just hangs on an hourglass icon. I don't even get to the character selection screen.

Help please.

Hi,

Did you install using the crosstie profile? What version of Crossover are
you using? What computer/OS{version}/video card/chipset are you using?

Cheers!

Artist Formally Known as Dot wrote:

Hi,

Did you install using the crosstie profile? What version of
Crossover are
you using? What computer/OS{version}/video card/chipset are you
using?

Cheers!

Yes, I used the crosstie profile. The latest version. Snow Leopard latest. Nvidia GTS 250.

Game just hangs at a black screen with an hourglass.

mojo0716 wrote:

Yes, I used the crosstie profile. The latest version. Snow Leopard
latest. Nvidia GTS 250.

Game just hangs at a black screen with an hourglass.

1- Are you using CrossOver or CrossOver Games? They are different downloads. DDO will not run in CrossOver (Pro), it only runs in CrossOver Games (CXG).

10.1 is the latest version of CXG ... I assume from your description that you had no problems installing the Game...

What "Hangs" -- Have you successfully logged in via PyLotRO? or haven't you gotten that far yet?

2- Do you have the Vertex shader disabled?

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWDVKRUdYWlV2UmNScW45VCIsImdkcHIiOjB9