Dungeons & Dragons Online Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

DDO will not run... hangs

Mac OS-X 10.7.3
Crossover 11.0.3

I select the Crosstie - and where it used to find the DDO installer and download - it now does not find that installer and instead has a link for me to download.

I download and unzip - and point the installer at dndsetup.exe and continue.

The supporting software is installed and then DDO is installed.

I configure and setup PyLoTR, enter my account and continue...

I see the splash screen then the disclaimer text at the bottom then it just hangs there.

Any thoughts?

Kevin

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiOFQ0Qno1eXVRWjdGd1V1eiIsImdkcHIiOjB9