Dungeons & Dragons Online Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

DDO Mac .Net Framework error

Hi guys, (I'm not English, so sorry for the english)

I'm new on Mac and new with Crossover. So i wanted to install DDO: Eberron Unlimited on my Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4. So i installed Crossover, install PyLoTro and install ddostandard.exe. I run DDOSTANDARD with crossover, wait for install and when it's finished he say and Hirez Studio error. Someone can help me please ? I'm reinstalling for copying the error message for you. But respond to the post, please.

DixxyDix

That say: .NET Framework Initialization Error

To run this application, you first must install one of the following versions of the .Net Framework:

v1.1.4322

Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .Net Framework

You DID NOT use the Crosstie Installer to install DDO.

IF you had used the Crosstie installer, it would have installed all of the necessary components for DDO.

Go to the main DDO page (Overview) and click on the [color=green]GREEN[/color] "step 2" button.

This will launch the crosstie Installer.

Read the section "How to Restart the CrossTie Installer" on my page:

http://www.mcgillsociety.org/PyLotRO/step-by-step-v2.html

It should only install the missing components and not download the entire game again.

when it finishes, you should be good to go.

Hi,

I installed with Crosstie, and they installed Framework, but the error is here again.

What i did:

1: CrossTie button

2: Install composants

3: Install the game

4: The error

I'm doing the manual Framework 1.1 install and now try to repair the DDO Installation.

That don't work again

Are you trying to use the Turbine Launcher?

You must use PyLotRO to launch the game.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZ044OGJOR3Yyek40RkpXRSIsImdkcHIiOjB9