Dungeons & Dragons Online Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Unsupported DDO build

If you want to play Dungeons & Dragons, try our unsupported DDO build! You can download the build from here:

http://www.codeweavers.com/xfer/duboisj/cxbeta/

... and use this key

trybeta

to access the unsupported build. We fixed a bug which we think will help, and many users are reporting success!

CrossOver 12 will be have an official release in a few weeks. For now, for our Dungeons & Dragons fans, try this unsupported build and let us know how it works!

I just want to thank you for posting this.
It did indeed allow me to once again run DDO.
There were a few issues, but as you say, it is a BETA.
Hope it gets polished up for final release.

Thanks again

It works, thanks 4 the quick fix

Edit: Maybe important => my other applications are also working 😊

Had to re-install both, Crossover and DDO and now it works. Thanks for the fix.

Working on: MacOS 1.6.8

Will there be a crosstie back up for ddo anytime soon when my bottle for ddo that worked in the past quit working i tried many things including reinstalling everything so i currently dont have a bottle that works and cant figure out how to make one from scratch that works for ddo.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWkhYRUg5Q1VkeWI0cHdSNyIsImdkcHIiOjB9