Dungeons & Dragons Online Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Run Time Error when ready to start patching...

Anybody else getting this error when the client is ready to patch after download?

"An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."

I submitted a ticket for this problem literally 11 days ago, and no one is getting back to me.

Does anybody out there know what my problem is?

I'm on a MacBook Pro late 2013. OS Catalina. 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3. 2.4 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5.

Please help.

i found this fix from reading this article
https://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/crossover/tips/microsoft-office-2010/access-c-runtime-error-r6034

Access C++ runtime error R6034
Conflicting dll, namely msvcr80.dll is being loaded.
Change the dll load order in Manage Bottles>Control Panel>Wine Configuration from native/builtin to builtin/native.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZVNQYUdzc2tCbXBCWTMzaCIsImdkcHIiOjB9