e-Sword Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

CX10

Works well with the IMPERSONATOR aka cx10.
still a Gold app.
Note:- the msls31.dll can now be installed auto-magically via CrossTie,
or manually into /system32

I'm not sure if this helps anyone, but once I updated to CX 10, I did have to go back and install it again from the Esword area on codeweavers website. Also, It looks like I have to reload all the extras' I decided to use with Esword, ie different versions of the bible and barnes notes and such.
Other than that things are good.
Jason

That should not be the case. The update to Crossover 10 doesn't alter the e-sword bottle in any way. To update to Crossover 10, first make sure e-Sword and Crossover not not running, i.e. quit. Download Crossover 10 and install, choosing to "replace" the pre-existing version. Then launch Crossover by going to your Applications menu and double-clicking on the Crossover icon.

You should be able to launch e-Sword in the same manner you've been using. If not, go to Crossover's Programs menu, and launch e-Sword from there. e-Sword should be fully functional, and will have all of the modules that you've already installed.

If you're having problems with this, please file a support ticket or email info@codeweavers.com.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZmJ4WVVWSjVYNWZFa3lBZyIsImdkcHIiOjB9