e-Sword Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

I installed E-Sword on MacBook Pro, Can esword open without crossover?? trial almost over, do I have to buy?

[b] When opening E-Sword, it always opens with CrossOver. Can it be opened without Crossover? I've tried, but it won't. I don't want to have to buy crossover just to open this one app. Any help??

e-Sword is a windows-only app, so it will not run on your Mac without some sort of compatibility software. Crossover is the best Mac solution for running e-Sword, but our product is not free. So, to continue using Crossover in order to run e-Sword on your Mac, you would have to purchase it. A discount is available for e-Sword users at this page:

http://www.codeweavers.com/via/e-sword

It works great with windows version works great with wine - the windows emulator - and its free.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoia1ZkZGhRUk5ZQ2VmcE5FQyIsImdkcHIiOjB9