e-Sword Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Linux e-Sword.tie for v10.0.5

I just discovered that e-Sword has recently updated from version 9.9.1 to 10.0.5 (11-11-11). But the e-Sword.tie file (Crossover Tie) seems to need to be updated to the new version. I'm anxious to jump on this new version, so I would like to know of there is an estimated time of arrival for the new Crossover .tie file for latest e-Sword v10.0.5 version.

Sorry for the delay on this. The CrossTie File has been updated to point to 10.0.5. Happy e-Sword-ing!

wow, how fast was that?? thanks for the quick response! you weavers of code are awesome.

after seeing Codeweaver's group photo collage posted at plus.google.com, I would like to be invited to your next pizza party.

This is good news. I have seen e-Sword 10 in Windows and it is impressive.

Does the CrossTie file work for Mac as well for v.10?

Thanks,

MDT

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiM2dSRkc3enlKa2NWNU1CdSIsImdkcHIiOjB9