e-Sword Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Installing a Paid Module produces partial garbage when accessed

I am running Mac High Sierra 10.13.3 and e-sword 11.0. In the download tab, I purchased Nelsons Complete Book of Bible Maps and Charts for E-Sword. After downloading, installing and restarting e-sword, when I open the module in the Reference book tab, about 10-20% of the beginning of each chapter will display correctly. The remainder of the chapter is some type of HTML code. In some chapters, small portions of the remainder of the chapter display correctly, and then back to the HTML characters.

It appears when a chapter is open, for a split-second, the HTML will show, then the chapter contents will show. But, then, as one scrolls down the chapter, the HTML characters return.

Two years ago, this module worked fine. Then, when a Mac update happened in the last 6 months, I have not been able to restore e-sword and its module to running as they did earlier.

Help!!

Thanks.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiRU5IMzNDY1FYdlpoV0ZwciIsImdkcHIiOjB9