e-Sword Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Android.

I just got a Droid X and I would really love to have E-sword on it. What should I download or is there anything close to E-sword I could download?

I too would like to see this running on android.
There used to be a version for Windows based smart phones and I was considering getting a smart phone just so I could run e-sword.

I just found the answer to this, very exciting! I too had been looking for such an app. It is currently being developed and is called MySword. Inspired by the E-Sword platform, you will find this to be closer to Pocket E-Sword than anything in the market!

Note that it currently must be downloaded from their website, MySword.info, hence why it does not appear in Android Market.

Hope this helps!

Android is becoming very popular on devices as an alternative to the mac offerings.
i products are too expensive for me, Linux based android products are cheaper so I leave the Unix based mac products for the rich.

I have not found my sword as good, it has trouble with the additional downloads.

May G-d bless all involved in the e sword project. G-d wrote on tablets and I hope, G-d willing e sword will be soon.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiaFhUZGR4Z1hFc3dGdHhWeCIsImdkcHIiOjB9