EVE Online Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Eve Online not going fullscreen at native res.

Hi all

Im testing Crossover 10.0.1 to see if i can make Eve online work better on OSX.

For now i'm satisfied with it. It runs brilliant. Were it not that the OSX Menubar and Dock insist on being on top when i use the native 2560x1440 resolution.

I've tried every other resolution on this computer and it works fine then. Only when using the 2560x1440 res the game won't go truly fullscreen.
This also happens if i enable the simulate desktop thing in wine. The whole "desktop" window is pushed down a bit and behind the dock.

Currently i play at 1920x1080 but because of the high pixel density it gives me headaches and it looks blocky and lame.

My Mac: iMac 27inch, C2D 3.06Ghz, 8GB ram, 27inch, HD46xx GPU, Mac OS 10.6.6, Spaces enabled, Expose disabled. No custom drivers or settings.

Any ideas? Thanks!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZXFSZG02a0JockVnOFV0QSIsImdkcHIiOjB9