EVE Online Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

No soud with my Desktop Computer ubuntu 13.04

Hey guys, I am running Eve with the lastest version of Crossover and lastest stable version of ubuntu which is 13.04. I have installed more than 10 times the game on my desktop computer. If I install the game with wine, using the wiki from EVE to install the game, it doesn't launch. If i install it via Crossover, it works exept for the sound part. I have NO sound at all, and to be honest, I am not quite used to Crossover.

If you need more information about my computer or setup ask me it will be a pleasure for me to answer but be precise in your questions

Thanks for your help, I am sure it might be useful for anybody else that encounters my problem

By the way, I have installed the same game on my laptop, and it works like a charm... but I am running wine 1.5.X version. Even Crossover if I remember well, worked well too.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoicUFuOHdlSjl3QWg1Y1BnZyIsImdkcHIiOjB9