EVE Online Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Are they going to continue to keep this working for mac?

I know it is in the official "Unsupported" category but it works much better than CCP's emulation which is practically unsupported.

I really hope it continues to be an option because it's currently the best one for EVE Online Mac users besides using bootcamp ect.

I am keeping an eye on EVE on irregular intervals, so it's still on our target. And I know the ex-Transgaming port is essentially dead.

That said, we do rely on users telling us when something is broken. We don't know about every obscure feature in the game (Do they have MS Excel Quicken or SAP integration yet? 😀), so we don't catch every breakage.

As far as I can see it sporadically creshes/hangs on El Capitan. On Yosemite everything was fine.

literally unplayable and the only reason I bought crossover :( Even tried going back to Crossover 14 but no joy :(

the answer is a big NO.

Hello,

We don't test or bugfix EVE on Mac as they have a native Mac client. I will forward this ticket to accounting for a refund.

Thanks,
Andrew

On 2015-12-16 at 17:52, travis mathis wrote:

CX Version: CrossOver Mac 14.1.11
Application: EVE Online
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)

I'm emailing because I purchased CrossOver a few days ago while still on
Yosimite to play EVE Online. It worked great, until I got a new macbook
today and now it crashes constantly while playing. CrossOver 15 the
game Flashes constantly.. Any chances on fixing these issues? If not
can I get a refund please? The posts on the forums have gone
unresolved for months.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWThtNkZFZWd3dUhRdmN5eCIsImdkcHIiOjB9