EVE Online Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Station is black ships and station don't render

Just applied new patches and station is black ships and station don't render. I have a gforce 7700go. I'll try to install a clean install.
Any hints for me to run in cxgames? I'm patching wine now with the patch required for ATI, someone told me it should work with it.

João Mamede wrote:

Just applied new patches and station is black ships and station
don't render. I have a gforce 7700go. I'll try to install a clean
install.
Any hints for me to run in cxgames? I'm patching wine now with the
patch required for ATI, someone told me it should work with it.

I'm having the same problem 6800GT 256 no ships or station graphics.. though it works fine in DOZe wine has same issue as cxgames

Greg

I've applied the "ATI" patch. And eveything works fine. Hope wine 1.1.17 fixes it, and a new cxgames oc :)

I had the same problem running on Ubuntu 8.10 x86_64.
Here is what I did.

And in commands it's like this

cd
mkdir src
cd src
wget http://media.codeweavers.com/pub/crossover/source/crossover-games-wine-src-7.2.0.tar.gz
tar zxf crossover-games-wine-src-7.2.0.tar.gz
cd source
cd freetype
./configure --prefix=/opt/cxgames
make

cd ..
cd wine
wget http://bugs.winehq.org/attachment.cgi?id=19861
mv attachment.cgi?id=19861 patch.diff
patch -p1 < ./patch.diff
./configure --prefix=/opt/cxgames --without-xml
-- note --
I use --witout-xml because I don't have the 32bit compat libs. Games like Civ4 will not run without it
-- /note --

-- note --
do a : export "MAKE=make -j3"
if you have the cpu and mem for it. Makes compiling faster
-- /note --

make
sudo make install

And thats that. Works for me. I'm having trouble with some icons - probably cache issues.

Gregory McGill wrote:

João Mamede wrote:

Just applied new patches and station is black ships
and station don't render. I have a gforce 7700go. I'll try to
install a clean install.
Any hints for me to run in cxgames? I'm patching wine now with the
patch required for ATI, someone told me it should work with it.

I'm having the same problem 6800GT 256 no ships or station
graphics.. though it works fine in DOZe wine has same issue as
cxgames

Greg

Wine with the ati patch fixes the problem. Haven't recompiled cx yet due to some 32bit dependencies in my x64 suse 11.1

Greg

Ah... OK, I need to see how to recompile (with patch) under OS X, and I'll be set!

The things we learn. I had no idea we had access to cxgames source. Hurray I'm even more amazed with codeweavers :).

Keep the good work :)

Hi there,

I have the same issue with Crossover 7.2.2 under OSX 10.5.76 latest EVE client version. MacBook Pro MA895 GeForce 8600M GT

Does codeweavers plan to fix this?
Where I can find OSX compiled patch?

Thanks for help!

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiWlEyQ1BraHpoYm1NZmVmWSIsImdkcHIiOjB9