EVE Online Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

EVE Online "No Models Bug" (bug 174379) patch rolled into crossover yet?

Has the codeweavers team rolled the patch for bug 174379 into any of the Crossover (Linux) products yet?

I see it's not in the latest Wine build yet (1.1.20) yet and it's probably worth purchasing Crossover to avoid having to manually patch & maintain a custom .deb for EVE.

I can't find a ticket or Wine bug with that number (and, thankfully, our internal bug tracker doesn't go that high, yet).

I think he refers to Wine bug 17437:

"ATI and EVE Premium: no models display / crashes on startup"
http://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=17437

It seems the attached patch hasn't been merged yet into the Wine code as of version 1.1.22.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiMmEzZnJOQ3NGWEN1UUZZOCIsImdkcHIiOjB9