EVE Online Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

EVE Tyrannis - hangs after login

It's already been mentioned, but I'm bumping this to the top:

If EVE crashes after character selection, you must rename the Jukebox folder found here:

~/.cxgames/EVE Online/drive_c/Program Files/CCP/EVE/res/audio/Jukebox

post deleted for incorrectness

Thanks for this, worked for me. Still haven't managed to get ingame music working post-login, but at least EVE works now!

Having the same issue Adam

Running Mint Linux 10 with latest Crossover. In-game music freezes the game after login. Ubuntu 10.10 (which really is Mint 10 core code) also does the same thing.

Just putting that out there.

Not tested by me or on Crossover, but a friend of mine who runs linux and eve got it to work, by installing windows media player in the same wine bottle.
Maybe someone would be interested in trying it out in crossover, i always watch tv or run 2 eves at the same time, so music would be a hassle for me anyways.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoibVVKejNVUWVhQVlSeHhyYyIsImdkcHIiOjB9