Evernote 5.x Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

What is the latest version of Evernote that works in Crossover?

I am running Crossover 14.1.0 on Ubuntu 14.04 and
Evernote version 5.4.1.3962

Does anyone have a newer version of Evernote running?

Running 5.8.13.8152 on Fedora 22 + CX 14.1.3

Tried Evernote 5.9 today. It has numerous improvements including long awaited fixes in the note editor. Unfortunately it does not work properly. It works well at the first glance, but actually note editor does not work at all. It does not switch to selected note and does not switch to editing mode :(

Alexander Prokhorov wrote:

Tried Evernote 5.9 today. ... actually note editor does not work at
all. It does not switch to selected note and does not switch to
editing mode :(

Does anyone now, how to fix that?

Evernote 5.8 works mostly well. Evernote 5.9 isn't very usable. I've tested both in CrossOver 14 and 15 on Ubuntu 15.10.

You can get Evernote 5.8 from here. Go into the options and turn off automatic updating.

First time here,
Got 5.8.13 working on Ubuntu 14.04. ish.
Had to add DLLs DGIPlus and MSXML3, and run in version Windows XP.
All seems good so far except annotate does not work.
Any ideas for annotate? and
How can you find which DLLs it might be locking for? Thanks all.

From my previous post:
Got 5.8.13 working on Ubuntu 14.04. ish.

I tried v. 6.0.6 tonight in a WinXP bottle. The only thing that didn't work was editing notes (the note panel doesn't refresh as noted in the WINE AppDB.

There is one test result there indicating that installing IE8 fixes the note editing issue, but that didn't work for me.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiNWVYUVRtcmFnZUUyVmNhVSIsImdkcHIiOjB9