Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Fallout 3 not appearing in Support Apps or anywhere in the search when I install

Hey, this is the first game I'm trying to install and it doesn't appear anywhere in the search? I only get Fallout, Fallout 2 and another package. No Fallout 3.

Didn't it get a gold medal though? How do I install it?

Hey there Joel.
For the time being you will have to install the game manually. So if you check out the tips and tricks it will walk you through what you need to do to install it.

To start you will want to choose (below "Unsupported Applications") "Other Application". The tips and tricks section should walk you through the rest. If you need any more help feel free to ask.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQkNhVmZ3V0ZWM3loYzRTOSIsImdkcHIiOjB9