Fallout: New Vegas Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Game installs, runs, audio is fine, but graphics basically all GREEN?

Hi all,

Just installed the update to Crossover 20 earlier, and then installed Steam and Fallout New Vegas Ultimate edition smoothly and all seemed fine. I am running on a 2020 iMac 5K, 3.8 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i7, 32GB RAM, AMD Radeon Pro 5500 XT 8 GB with macOS Catalina 10.15.7.

All started very smoothly: game launched and began a new game. Opening video/cut screen played fine and displays & audio was great. But once the gameplay loaded past the usual FNV loading screen and you wake up in Doc Mitchell's house, the entire screen is bright green. I still get game audio playing just fine, and I am able to interact with DLC loading alerts and I see the item inventory graphical notifications. Eventually when the character creator screen starts, I can see it barely, as if a strong bright green overlay has been placed over the game.

Not sure what is going on. I noticed it both when playing in fullscreen or windowed. Game was set to Ultra graphics level, as that's what it automatically set itself to when first installing? Should I try at other graphic settings? Any other ideas?

Here's a screenshot: image

Thanks!
William

Last time I have this green screen in one Unity game, windowed mode made it work.
Also ESYNC on/off could help.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiZUZTd0wya3FITlJoY0ZnQiIsImdkcHIiOjB9