Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Fallout tactics on Mac os Lion

Has anyone be able to get this to work under Lions? I've noticed a few games that use to work aren't after Lion. Anyone else experiencing the same things?

sry, don`t own lion right now. maybe someone else has an idea.

avarchillion

Hi all,

I can confirm that Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel (GOG version) works in "window mode." Be sure to follow the instructions found in the "Tips & Tricks" section.

My current configuration is as follows:

Mac Mini 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5
Mac OS X Lion 10.7
4GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6630M (256 MB VRAM)

CrossOver Games (Mac) 10.1.2
XP Bottle

Cheers,
richmlow

Hi all,

I just wanted to confirm that Fallout: Tactics (GOG version) continues to work well (with the Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1 update) in window mode, without any mouse slowdown/tracking problems.

Here is my setup:

Mac Mini (2.5 GHz Intel Core i5)
Mac OS X 10.7.1 (Lion update)
4GB RAM

Windows XP Bottle
Fallout: Tactics (GOG version)

richmlow

Richard M. Low wrote:

Hi all,

I can confirm that Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel (GOG
version) works in "window mode." Be sure to follow the instructions
found in the "Tips & Tricks" section.

My current configuration is as follows:

Mac Mini 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5
Mac OS X Lion 10.7
4GB RAM

XP Bottle

Cheers,
richmlow

Hi all,

I just wanted to confirm that Fallout: Tactics (GOG version) continues to work well (with the Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2 update) in window mode, without any mouse slowdown/tracking problems.

Here is my setup:

Mac OS X 10.7.2
4GB RAM

Windows XP Bottle

richmlow

Hi all,

I just wanted to confirm that Fallout: Tactics (GOG version) continues to work well (with CrossOver Games Mac 10.2) in window mode, without any mouse slowdown/tracking problems.

Here is my setup:

Mac OS X 10.7.2
4GB RAM

CrossOver Games (Mac) 10.2
Windows XP Bottle

richmlow

Hi all,

I just wanted to confirm that Fallout: Tactics (GOG version) continues to work well with CrossOver Games (Mac) 10.2.1 in window mode, without any mouse slowdown/tracking problems.

Here is my setup:

Mac OS X 10.7.2
4GB RAM

CrossOver Games (Mac) 10.2.1
Windows XP Bottle

richmlow

Hi all,

I just wanted to confirm that Fallout: Tactics (GOG version) continues to work well with CrossOver Games (Mac) 10.3 in window mode, without any mouse slowdown/tracking problems.

Here is my setup:

Mac OS X 10.7.3
4GB RAM

CrossOver Games (Mac) 10.3
Windows XP Bottle

richmlow

Hi all,

I just wanted to confirm that Fallout: Tactics (GOG version) continues to work well with CrossOver Mac 13.1.2 in window mode, without any mouse slowdown/tracking problems.

Here is my setup:

Mac OS X 10.9.2
8GB RAM

CrossOver Mac 13.1.2
Windows XP Bottle

richmlow

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiTXhWOG0zNDlYU2I0cG5XMiIsImdkcHIiOjB9