Fallout Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Mouse only moves up and left

I've installed Fallout (v1.1) on Fedora 16 with crossover-games 10.3. It works fine when I run it in a window.

Under Cedega, I could run it fullscreen (albeit a bit stretched) and that also seems to work under cxgames, except for one problem. Once I get to the main menu screen, moving the mouse down or to the right does nothing. Moving it up or to the left, however, does move the pointer, resulting in it usually getting stuck in the top-left corner of the screen.

Needless to say, I haven't been able to actually start a game fullscreen so I have no idea whether this affects actual gameplay.

Has anyone else seen this or know anything about it?

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQmhXcTVIUHdhUUF2aE5CYSIsImdkcHIiOjB9