Fallout Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Fallout and OS X 10.8.2

Hi all,

I just wanted to confirm that Fallout (GOG version) works with CrossOver Mac 11.2.2, along with Mac OS X 10.8.2. If you use the virtual desktop option (640 x 480 resolution), the game plays very well.

Here is my setup:

Mac Mini (2.5 GHz Intel Core i5)
Mac OS X 10.8.2
8GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6630M (256 MB VRAM)

CrossOver Mac 11.2.2
Windows XP Bottle
Fallout (GOG version)

richmlow

It indeed works well. Thanks GoG and CodeWeavers to bring back good old memory to life :D

A stupid question: is it possible to upscale the game so that the playing window is not so darn small?

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVkxZWVdGYWtyYjlGY0VVWCIsImdkcHIiOjB9