Fallout Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

Steam issue: .NET 4.0.30319 needed?

So I just purchased the Classic Collection on steam, and went to play Fallout 1. It goes to boot up and it says I need .NET v 4.0.30319. I've tried installing just .NET 4.0 but that doesn't seem to work. I found a .NET Framework tie thing to download and install on another thread, and am installing as I type. If this doesn't work I will post a reply, but if it is working I will confirm. Just need help trying to get the games running on my mac.

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQzg0OEF4S2tIaGtHYkNyZiIsImdkcHIiOjB9