Family Tree Maker Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

No joy with FTW 10

Aric pointed out that I really out to try this with 4.1, since
I hadn't.

Sadly, FTW 10 under 4.1 did not work for me. I got a promising first
run right at the tail of installation, but when I went to open
my wife's large, complex database, it all went to heck, and
then I get nothing but the blank dialog with the okay button.

Sigh. Can't switch my wife's computer today.

Cheers,

Jeremy

Anonymous

Hi Jeremy! Long time no talk...

BTW, Family Tree Maker 2005 works great under CCO 3.0 with the exception that it complains about being unable to get version information on OLE2NLS.DLL, even if I copy it (from WindowsXP) into CCO's fake windows. Hmmm...

Thoughts?

Give me a call, you have my number on your VM

Scott Dingman
Portland, OR

i notice this is two plus years ago -- is anything being done with Family Tree Maker or Crossover to make this app work?
thanks, ~wanda

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiQlVYY1U3Z2Y2aGt2UUxrTSIsImdkcHIiOjB9