F.E.A.R.: First Encounter Assault Recon Forum

This is a community forum and not official technical support. — If you need official support: Contact Us

The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Back to Threads Reply to Thread

installs but doesnt run

i get f.e.a.r. to install on crossover games but when i run it i get to the fear intro and once the logo fades the box closes immediately. from there i do not know what to do. please help run this game
this is one of my favorite games on pc of all time.

Yes, I'm really hoping they can get this game running.

Or F.E.A.R. Combat, the freeware version. Would be awesome, and some of the more technically advanced games running through Crossover.

Hey Chris, what cx version have you tried so far? 'cause i'm thinking on testing a friend's F.E.A.R. on the 7.1.0, the one i have. Cheers

CrossOver Forums: the place to discuss running Windows applications on Mac and Linux

CodeWeavers or its third-party tools process personal data (e.g. browsing data or IP addresses) and use cookies or other identifiers, which are necessary for its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in our Privacy Policy. You accept the use of cookies or other identifiers by clicking the Acknowledge button.
Please Wait...
eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiVVMiLCJsYW5nIjoiZW4iLCJjYXJ0IjowLCJ0enMiOi01LCJjZG4iOiJodHRwczpcL1wvbWVkaWEuY29kZXdlYXZlcnMuY29tXC9wdWJcL2Nyb3Nzb3Zlclwvd2Vic2l0ZSIsImNkbnRzIjoxNzA4NjEzODE4LCJjc3JmX3Rva2VuIjoiVkpLd0FFZnNWdHRaZjNiWiIsImdkcHIiOjB9